- Develop and attend to the samples collecting and results
reporting effectively in both normal and emergency situations.
- Collaborate with other sections both inside and outside
- Be the center of national surveillance database, by
gathering information from the surveillance of the inside
sections and from Thai-NIH surveillance project including
surveillance information from the outside sections, by
analyzing, interpreting, and distributing the laboratory
- Support the central section of Thai-NIH in emergency
and outbreaks for the efficiency operation of Thai-NIH.
- Develop the services to the customers of Thai-NIH by
following the standard system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.